(Yicai Global) Feb. 28 -- Shanghai discovered no new cases of the novel coronavirus Covid-19 yesterday, leaving its cumulative total at 337, the city's health commission announced this morning.
Four more patients, all men aged between 27 and 65, have fully recovered and been discharged from local hospitals, the Shanghai Health Commission said. Three had lived in or traveled to Hubei province, the epicenter of the outbreak, while the fourth had been in close contact with somebody who was infected.
Some 276 of the city's confirmed Covid-19 patients have now left hospital. Three patients have died, 12 are in critical condition and 46 are in stable condition, the commission said.
The city had cleared 2,331 of its suspected cases as of yesterday and another 64 are undergoing further tests.
Editor: James Boynton